“We are a team of creatives who guide passionate brands.” That is 970 Design’s mission statement, and we’re looking for someone who feels called to it to join our team as a contract project manager.
970 Design is a small startup Web and Advertising firm in the Vail Valley of Colorado. We are a tight team that work closely and passionately together on each project. Our projects range from local branding projects, to package design, marketing materials, and large scale international websites.
At the young age of 5 years old, 970 Design has been serving a number of Vail’s most prestigious companies, as well as a number of impressive splash of clients from LA to NYC. With numerous award-winning designs, and multiple exciting projects in the works we continually outgrow our current capacity and now we are in need of someone who possesses powerful skills; works well both independently and on a team; drives deliverables forward and takes on ownership of projects; proactively overcomes roadblocks and drives toward deadlines; follows through aggressively; double and triple checks work obsessively; communicates articulately; holds in their minds the big picture of the company and the brand; and has a deep love of web and loves being around those who feel the same.
We are looking to expand our team to incorporate a genius Project Manager that lives and breathes efficiency. This job will consist of aiding in the smooth production of juggling multiple projects at once. Always thinking ahead to prep for outcomes, and how to best navigate the tricky waters of timelines, client responsiveness, and the inevitable bumps that come with working on dynamic web and marketing projects.
Being a small firm, we all wear different hats, and are versatile in making sure we all help each other out when needed. We are looking for someone that can easily fit in with our team of passionate mountain creatives.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to bring a contract employee on for 30 hours a week for the first 3 months. Based on performance, this can potentially turn into a full time position
- Must have agency experience. This is not an entry level position
- 2-4 Years of Project Management Experience
- Ability to partake and lead in internal and client discussions
- Proven budget, schedule, and negotiating techniques
- Energetic and fast learner
- Someone that takes initiative, and helps to find the best solutions for problems
- Working knowledge of Asana / Google Suite of tools / Slack / Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with web production processes
- Communication skills unparalleled with anyone they know (written and verbal)
- Ability to be fluid, keep a sense of humor, but get down to business and get projects done
- Willingness to assist in multiple projects and wear multiple hats
- Gets excited about spreadsheets, timelines, and making sure everything is organized
- You love organization, and keep a calendar up to date and actually know what is on it
What’s in it for you:
- Exciting and fun work environment in the heart of the Colorado mountains
- Young passionate crew of creatives that love to work as hard as they play
- Competitive hourly rate DOE
- Flexible Schedule
- Powder days (yes you read this right…we live in ski country, so when it snows, we ski)
- Potential for full-time opportunities after contract completion
- Holidays off
How to apply:
Please, only if you seriously meet ALL of these qualifications – meaning you can articulate and demonstrate them to our awesome team, please forward your cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected]. No phone calls or walk-ins please.