970 Design is a mountain design studio creating custom websites, branding, and product design for clients all over the country. Our motto is ‘We are a team of creative’s who guide passionate brands’. If you are looking to get real-world experience with a fast growing company in the Vail area keep reading. . .
What you bring:
- A passion for code and a desire to deepen you knowledge of web development.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
- Basic knowledge of coding preferred (please let us know what code you are familiar with and what you would like to learn.)
- Knowledge of usability and UX
- Experience with LAMP preferred but not required.
- Must be able to think dynamically and work independently
- Pursuing a degree or just finished in Web Development, Information Technology or related field.
- Love using a MAC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be willing to go rafting with staff
- Eager to be outside and be on a mountain bike when not throwing your passion into the web world
- Must have an equally quirky sense of humor to the rest of the team. We are serious about our jobs, but we are just as serious about having a great time.
Position(s) Available: Web Development Intern, 1 position available
Position Terms: July 1, 2016 — September 1, 2016 (flexible if needed)
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Pay: Unpaid; Amazing opportunity to build your portfolio and skill sets as well as help define a growing business and get to live in the awesome Vail Valley all summer while building amazing websites. . .yes please!
Location: Design team interns will work from our swanky office in Edwards, CO.
How to apply:
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio (optional) to [email protected].