“We are a team of creatives who guide passionate brands.” That’s us! We are 970 Design and we’re looking for someone who feels called to it to join our team as one of our graphic designers. We offer great opportunity to live in an amazing mountain community with a full-time job, good pay and competitive benefits and incentives like flexible hours accommodating powder days, and creative visions of cutting-edge design and functionality. 970 Design is already serving a number of Vail’s most prestigious companies, as well as an impressive splash of clients from LA to NYC. We have numerous award-winning designs, and multiple exciting projects in the works. We are small, but mighty and we’re in need of someone who possesses powerful artistic vision and expresses out-of-the-box creativity, but also understands that on a small team, many hats can be worn to make the dream work; works well both independently and on a team; drives deliverables forward and takes on ownership of projects; proactively overcomes roadblocks and drives toward deadlines; follows through aggressively; double and triple checks work obsessively; communicates articulately; holds in their minds the big picture of the company and the brand; and has a deep love of being creative and loves being around the same.
So what will you be doing?
- Writing and scheduling daily social media posts across multiple platforms
- Will set schedules prior to help the team scope, cost and create design collateral needed for client per social media strategist’s plan
- Managing platform communities to cultivate loyal, engaged audiences
- Collecting and analyzing digital metrics and refining distribution efforts based on results
- Working with clients as a guide to advise on social tactics and tips
- Working with designers and producers to create compelling social media graphics and videos
- Experimenting with storytelling and visual tactics to engage new audiences
You will need these skills:
- Understands how to attract, grow, and engage digital audiences using social media, paid promotion, search, third-party aggregators, newsletters, events, content partnerships, and other tools and tactics
- Has experience creating content optimized for different digital media platforms, including Facebook, instagram & facebook
- Experience running paid promotion campaigns on major social platforms
- Experience analyzing social media measurement
- Is skilled at working with clients and external stakeholders as a consultant or member of a communications team
- Works well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, or other relevant field
- 2+ years professional experience in social media guidance
- Software Skills: HootSuite or other multi-social platforms to help with scheduling, Creative Cloud
- Experience with different CMS, particularly WordPress and Drupal
Additional skills that could give you an edge:
- Passion for marketing, and all things web and design
- Proven communication and collaboration skills
- Client management skills
- Passion for Mountain Living
We work Monday to Friday (although sometimes it is more and sometimes less). This position will be an hourly contractor position to start.
If you are interested in this position, send us an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following info:
- Brief cover letter summarizing your skills, your approach to creativity, with any of the traits we are looking for.
- Three (3) industry references with contact information
- Three (3) JPEGs of your best work, scaled to around 1400 pixels and titled in the following format: LastName_First Name_Title of Composition
- Links to your online work, profiles, portfolio