Committed to Improving our Diversity
We believe that corporations’ bad behavior disproportionately hurts the most marginalized people in society — including people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be centered in the work we do. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Join Our Crew
Do you fancy yourself a storyteller? Have a knack for creative work, and a desire to live in one of the best mountain towns in the United States? Are you in favor of skiing in the mornings before work? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, we want to meet you. All available positions are listed below, and you can submit a general application at the bottom of the page!
We firmly believe culture is paramount for the success of an agency and we’ve worked hard to establish an office culture abounding with warmth, support, and autonomy for our employees. We ascribe to the theory of “holacracy” and its flat company structure–we know our employees want to produce the best work they can, and we don’t want traditional hierarchical systems to stifle that. We consider our fellow staffers family, so we never say “that’s not my job.” And we value quality of life, so we don’t obsess over employees’ hours–if you need to work the morning from your home, or need to make it into the office a couple of hours late because the snow was falling and the mountain was calling, we understand. We know in the long run, helping our workers to live fulfilling, happy lives will lead to our best work.
The devil is in the details, so we’re happy to go beyond simply offering a “competitive salary.” We allow flexible working hours and remote working situations so our employees don’t miss out on life stuck in an office. We provide all employees with ski passes so they can take full advantage of the majesty of Vail Valley, and pay for the team members at 970 to attend development conferences if they want to hone their professional abilities. And if you’re living in a mountain town, there’s a decent chance you might need to see a doctor after a particularly harsh fall on the hill, so we offer comprehensive healthcare benefits.
970 Design is a values-driven full-service marketing agency based out of Vail, Colorado. We care about our clients and work passionately to amplify their mission. We care about each other and are building a team of highly talented individuals that see marketing and design as a powerful tools to improve our world. We serve a variety of organizations, in the for-profit as well as non-profit industries.
Quickly outgrowing our small biz britches, 970 Design is looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our team. The Account Manager oversees client relationships and projects within the agency. You will serve as a client advocate and serve as the primary point-of-contact for some clients, and also work as an advisor and strategist for the 970 Design team.
This position ensures our clients receive exemplary customer service while remaining profitable, mission-focused and growing. They take responsibility for assembling teams, crafting a strategy, identifying new opportunities, while tracking the new and changing scopes of work.
Successful candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills and a proven track record of client relationship management at a creative agency or in a high pace marketing environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Be part of an innovative team and own a portfolio of current client accounts. Continually building on, understanding and uncovering business goals and building client relationships.
• Support and grow client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams; Complete all related deliverables necessary to ensure outstanding client service in a timely and insightful manner.
• Advanced communication skills when working with both clients/prospects and internal teams, with the ability to receive and respond appropriately to feedback and requests with impeccable follow-through
• Prepare thorough and persuasive emails, proposals and contracts, and other documents to drive client sign-on and new business.
• Develop knowledge of clients’ business, competitive challenges, and how key strategic issues could impact client/agency objectives.
• Work closely with Owner and Creative Director fully informed of account challenges and opportunities.
• Partnering with the Client and Media Services team by ensuring successful onboarding of new clients and team members, implementing processes, and ensuring a cohesive client experience.
• Developing a strong relationship with clients and acting as a go-to person for day-to-day questions related to paid search campaigns and initiatives.
• Regularly leading or contributing to client meetings, offering points of view, recommendations, and ideas for optimizing campaign performance and media budgets.
• Driving client retention on assigned accounts and supporting revenue growth initiatives.
• Illustrating an ability to connect paid search strategies back to larger client business objectives, collaborating closely with Client Strategy to build a holistic media plan and performance story.
•Assign budgets to projects whether new leads from new clients, or new projects within existing clients
What we’re looking for:
• Candidates should grasp full-funnel marketing
• The ideal candidate will have a track record of cultivating account growth through thoughtful, creative, and solution-based client strategy.
• Passion for and experience helping clients move from concept to execution by matching their digital marketing goals to company expertise.
• Ability to become an expert in each client’s industry, with a willingness to embrace new tasks and a passion to grow client relationships
• Contributing to 970 Designs culture, upholding the company values, leading by example, and motivating team members to succeed.
• 970 Design is fast and efficient. We seek team members who align with our core values and can juggle multiple projects with grace all while keeping customers delighted and informed.
• Candidates that thrive in a fast-paced and creative work environment and have heavy attention to detail.
• Proven organizational skills and ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
What’s in it for you:
- An exciting and fun work environment in the heart of the Colorado mountains
- A passionate crew of creatives that love to work as hard as they play
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Ski Pass & powder days (yes you read this right…we live in ski country, so when it snows, we ski)
- Great benefits
How to apply: If you meet all these qualifications please forward your cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking to hire immediately and although remote work is part of our culture, applicants that are open to eventually relocating or currently live near our Edwards office will be given priority.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist in a range of design projects . This position will be an integral part of the team, working on design projects from concept to production and final execution. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for design and is eager to learn more.
So what will you be doing?
- Design Print & Digital collateral with the help and oversight of the team
- Generating creative concepts for digital and print including advertising, catalogs, materials for events, packaging design, etc.
- Be hands-on from design through execution of materials with the oversight of designer
- Website Populating
You will need these skills:
- Strong Graphic Design Skills
- Punctuality and deadline follow-through
- Proficient in color theory, composition and typography
- Organized mentality, able to keep google drive organized when working with client files
- Ability to wear multiple hats and pivot depending on arising needs
We work Monday to Friday (although sometimes it is more and sometimes less). This position should take 20 to 30 hours per week. Initial pay will be hourly.
If you are interested in this position, send us an email to (email@example.com) with the following info:
- Brief cover letter summarizing your skills, your approach to creativity, with any of the traits we are looking for.
- Three (3) JPEGs of your best work, scaled to around 1400 pixels and titled in the following format: LastName_First Name_Title of Composition
- Links to your online works or profiles
970 Design is committed to improving our diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. POC’s are encouraged to apply